At the Bayridge Family Centers we want to provide you with a safe place and a professional and caring person to talk with.
We believe that you will begin to feel hopeful once again as you learn there is …
- real help when your life may feel overwhelming.
- a way to overcome depression, anxiety and stress, and feel good again.
- a way to recover and heal after losing a loved one, by death or after a relationship ends.
freedom from addictions.
- help and guidance to develop and build communication skills and an understanding of how to improve your relationships.
- a way to transform and eventually end patterns of negative thoughts and behaviours.
- a way to become the best parent.
There is a way. We know how
Counselling and therapy provides an opportunity to make a change for the better.Our professional team provides help dealing with